|Intrauterine devices are the most widely used reversible contraceptives in the world.
One of the commonly used copper bearing IUD is the Inara Cu 375 Sleek. A key feature of the Inara IUD models is the ease of insertion & minimum training needs for the service provider.
- Inara comes ready for insertion in insertion tube, therefore less number of steps while insertion than other IUDs
- Nylon Suture is softer and hence is more comfortable for the couple
- Superior Film Film pouch keeps the copper parts bright
- Geometric design of Inara’s frame ensures lower expulsion rate
- Geometrical structure and insertion method lowers the probability of accidental perforation of fundus
- Printed insertion tube adds convenience and accuracy for providers
- Inara Cu 375 Sleek offers long term protection upto 5 years (5 years for Cu 375 and 3 years for Cu 250)