|Before an IUD is inserted, the service provider needs to measure the depth of the uterus of the lady. This is done with the help of a Uterine Sound. Uterine Sounds are available in re-usable stainless steel material or disposable sterile plastic material.
Esa is a single use, sterile disposable Uterine sound which provides the service provider/doctor the convenience of measuring the depth of uterus accurately without compromising the safety of the lady client.
- Uterine Sound is required by all doctors to measure the uterine depth before the insertion of IUD. Esa is a specially designed disposable uterine sound.
- Esa has a special rounded top to avoid accidental perforation of fundus.
- It comes with depth markers and measures written on uterine sound.
- Special wide handle with serrations has been designed in Esa to give better grip for health providers.
- Single Use device: Provider can break the uterine sound post use to avoid accidental mixups, cross contaminations.
- Device is shaped to suit the uterine cavity.
- Material used is soft, smooth and the product is free from parting lines.